NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Saturday, April 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

RECEIVED THIS IN THE MAIL AFTER I POSTED THE LAST ENTRY. MY DAD'S RENDITION OF MOM. BRILLIANT. DONE COMPLETELY ON HIS MAC'S PHOTOSHOP. MOST AMAZING IS HE TAUGHT HIMSELF PHOTOSHOP. TO DO THIS ON PAPER WITH INK IS EASY FOR AN ARTIST I THINK. BUT TO BEGIN DRAWING WITH YOUR HAND N THEN HAVING TO ADJUST TO MODERN TECHNOLOGY.....WOW DAD!! PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
Hmmmmmmm.....what about photographers??? I know photography as a profession requires heavy artillary.....what happens to all that equipment when the digital age came about????  My heartfelt sympathy to those fellas.
look at the shading n the eyes
I remember clearly what Dad said to me in secondary school when I was in arts class.  he said when you draw....look at the object n just visualize the lines that make up the object cus what u r intending to do is draw multiple lines 

No comments:

Post a Comment