NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Monday, April 4, 2011

we r closed

sorry to inform everyone that we have stopped serving dinners at bussorah.  lets just say that sharing a space is not as simple as poaching eggs. especially when you are more occupied minding other people's business than ur own.  We are gonna step back, re-assess, reflect, rejuvinate, and re-launch.
Thank you to those who constantly came to support us.  Thank you for your patience in waiting for your food n thank you for your encouragements.
To the nay sayers..... I will persist on and I've gotten even wiser n stronger if you believe ...
Any opportunites in food related businesses pls do not hesitate to contact me at my email.
Till next time........Bon Apetit!!!!

oh no, not again...sigh.....no I didn't take ur raspberries n yes I found your cellphone n your money, you left it on the cabinet, as usual.

hmmmmm is the exhaust ever gonna come??? its been five years...
no I didnt use ur blueberries...and u want to open a restaurant with him??? r u serious? wat blueberries?? that the name u have in mind for the restaurant?
can u at least try doing something yourself?? n I havent had a pay raise in two years!! How bout a 
50 cent increment...would u think thats fair? I should have joined the labor union

stop asking him to do your menus!!!!! he doesnt sleep with me anymore!!!
you r so cheap...hire a cook...cus I know the waitresses doesnt like cooking




No comments:

Post a Comment