NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Thursday, March 10, 2011

some other happenings

Alot of guest ask me what I do during the day when I'm not in the kitchen....tons....one of them, spending time with my kid.  He is as restless as his Daddy.

we was counting ships at east coast n tris wud get all excited when the plane come into changi. From afar when he spots them, he'd say:"Daddy small aeroplane....then as they got closer...I'l say:"Tris, Big aeroplane". That's just simply...a great joy.

Have you tried this? You shud,. I cud eat a whole box myself

Jeremy's macarons.. the best I've had n I've worked in the pastry kitchen at the westin for two years...this is damn good.. salted caramel.
someone the other night commented that this was the best pork chop she'd ever had.  I excused myself, went back into the kitchen, knelt down on the floor n balled my eyes out ;-) NOT.  It is what makes it all worth while.  The appreciation.
Thanks for liking it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment