NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Thursday, October 21, 2010

back to blue

This is her right there on the top tier in the showroom...looked ok there isn't it? Now we have decided to go with the option that mr chair supplier gave us which is to reupholster the chair in the color that we like. Here are the samples...this is so getting out of hand...GOOD DELIVERED ARE CONSIDERED SOLD...remember that.  Mind u it cost the same making a new chair from the guy who sold us Blue. But because it was delivered..n I made the mistake of not carefully looking at the chair before delivery..now I have to the pay the price of re-upholstering the thing. I don't think I got a good bargain here guys..we learn along the way;)
Here are samples of colors we're looking at...and I wont reveal which one we chose, you'd just have to come down to see it for yourselves..Ha Ha..3 course set menu selling at $50...Gotta make some back for the chairs.

BLUE IS THE COLOR

OR CAPPUCINO
Dad says that cappucino would be a happier color and Dad knows his colors

Or is it Tan?? 
more mellow and Eu likes this

Grey?
with the teak wood table tops? which have hues of yellow and dark lines

make a wild guess guys

Its 2:34pm and I haven't done jack shit...All morning I been making phone calls and now I got to wait for Tristan to fall asleep before I can head out to run some errands.  I've pretty much summed up my chair buying experiences...I'm happy with the choice made. Let's hope that the wood tops don't disappoint. I'm excited again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment