NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Thursday, October 14, 2010


I am a glassblower
I make these....

I am a woodmaker
I make these...
I am a potter

I make these...
I am a shoemaker
I make these...
He's a car maker...think he's Chris Bangle??

He makes these...
I am a chair-maker
This is my craft
I am a tailor
These are my tools
I am a bladesmith
I made these...

thats eunice..owner of B Bakery
She makes these...

That's my Dad
He actually looks like this..to me, he's a genius
He drew this...
and this...

This is his passion...besides drawing
and this

and this..his shop
his shop Zia Concepts
he drew his own hand...he's a genius
this is me@jardin des sens
standing next to the PIANO
but my dream kitchen actually looks like this...no harm dreaming
and i'd love this on my wall
I am Artisan
I make these...


suckling pig pinoy style...my brother in law piong piong wit my darling boy
I make these.....courtesy of Le Chateaubriand
and this....courtesy of Le Chateaubriand
I make a pigeon dish similar to this only better...not
I'm ripping this off Inaki and putting it on my menu...I'll call it 48hr braised shortrib, pickled cauliflower, yogurt and dehydrated pink peppercorn
why does it cost so damn much to built something like this???
and this would cost a fortune as well...dbs couldn't help me!!
isn't this lovely
this one is too..which is why I'll be cooking there Sundays to Weds, dinners only
the interior looks like this. It can take 30 but I think I'll be really swamped if i hit 20 covers
We're trying to give it a little makeover, i went out to look and
I saw these
Le Chateaubriand
They call this OSAKA $195 after discount
Na...I'd have these if I were to open my second restaurant like most chefs...it'd be a bistro and these would fit
hand crafted
hand crafted

My Dad's got me these tables made, courtesy of Zia concepts (remember?)
they probably wont be ready this coming monday when I start
I'd just have to make do and hope people will eat n imagine they eating on this solid piece of wood
Sunday all day Brunch. Mondays-Wednesdays Dinner only
reservations appreciated limited to 20 only (No, I'm not Buko Nero) you won't have to wait one month to get a seat. Menu changes weekly. Look for lastest menu here. This is the FIRST..

MENU
3 COURSE SET MENU FOR $50
2 COURSE SET MENU FOR $40


STARTER

BRITTANY SARDINE | BONITO JELLY| BUCHOT MUSSELS| RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE
$18.00

OR

CLAM CHOWDER| BUCHOT MUSSELS| GALIC PARSLEY BREAD CRUMB GARNITURE| EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
$18

 or

HEIRLOOM CARROTS| GOLDEN BEETS| GIROLLE MUSHROOM| LAMBS LETTUCE| GUANCIALE|  LEMON TOFU
$18.00

MAIN COURSE

48HR BRAISED SHORTRIB| PICKLED CAULIFLOWER| HEIRLOOM YELLOW CARROTS| YOGURT| DEHYDRATED PINK PEPPERCORN| LEMON MARMALADE
$28.00

OR

FRENCH SEA BASS | PONZU| LEMON HOLLANDAISE| PICKLED GOLDEN BEETS N GINGER| EPINARD MOUTARDE
$28.00


DESSERT

BLACK FIGS| MALT POWDER| VANILLA PANNA COTTA| TAPIOCA PEARLS
$15.00



Maitre D 
a.k.a. MAMA
she's not french
she from Medina
she makes a mean suckling pig, better than Gunthers :-) sssh...I worked with him before


 Bon Apetit !!!!
pls call 96790611
Artisans most welcome
Bring your craft











No comments:

Post a Comment