NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Friday, October 22, 2010

clueless

Today's been another disastrous day yet again..I headed down to the fabric shop to select the fabric for the chairs and guess what? Apparently the fabric that I've chosen has been discontinued.  I swear. It always seems like people get things done way easier than I do. Or am I just an impatient person?
So the next alternative within the price range were colors that didn't come near the one I had in mine. We poured through books n books of samples. The shop closes at 6pm..I arrived there 6:02..She was helpful in the beginning and that slowly dissipated! Tot I heard some rumbling somewhere. I left with four sample books..I called Eu to see if she was anywhere in the mood for more samples..She wasn't.  Word of the day "STOCKEES"

No comments:

Post a Comment