NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Monday, October 25, 2010

pics from sunday brunch

came across this when I was in London 2009.
A friend of mine was talking about opening up this restaurant idea I've had for a long time. I was a chef at novus at that time, he called me from London and rushed me to fly there saying that he had found a suitable  location for the restaurant. I flew up there the next day...I didn't agree with the location. ..my friend prays about five times a day n whenever he has free time, you'll find him in the mosque...We woke up one morning, and this is still in London, he had just finished his morning prayers, and he had told me that he had asked for a sign from God about this restaurant idea we had... We got changed, headed out to get some breakfast and we walked past this big sign just shops away from his home. I think God pretty much gave his blessing... Obviously Artisan never saw its opening in London..nor Singapore.
What the.....I'm suppose to be posting pictures of sundays brunch:
spanish melon, poaching liquid jelly, white choc, lemon powder, yuzu foam..iphone sucks!
buffalo mozzarella, guanciale, balsamic
senga, pannacotta, lemon emulsion, xeres

scrambled eggs, back bacon, girolle, bread
oops..sorry wrong picture..this was brunch at Gordon Ramsays
this one as well...with a good old friend...from London


No comments:

Post a Comment