NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Thursday, October 21, 2010

from my menu...from my iphone

FRENCH BASS| PICKLED GINGER| ARTICHOKE| HOLLANDAISE| PONZU GELEE



BRITTANY SARDINE| BUCHOT MUSSELS| BONITO GELEE| BALSAMIC BUBBLES

BLACK FIG| VANILLA PANNA COTTA|  MALT POWDER| SAGO

This is the first time ever I am posting pictures of my own food.  I have never taken pictures of my cooking ever.  This is truly out of my comfort zone.  Suppose to do an interview cum photo shoot with business times coming tuesday. I tried to get out of it but because she seems like a really nice person, I've agreed to do it.  
Today is thursday and I am FREE to do whatever I want. I only cook Sundays to Wednesdays (remember??) This feels really good.  After having spent the last God ...12-15 years in kitchens from 10 in the morning till 11 at night..this feels almost surreal. I'm taking my kid out, visit some friends who's just given birth..I got three friends who happen to have babies this month..strange. Make some name cards, buy some printing paper for menus, come back home tonight to do this sundays brunch menu and next week's new menu. I'll be posting them on Friday so keep a look out.
Oh! Forgot to tell you guys that yesterday was the best service I've had in a long while.. The food was cooked the way I liked it to be, ingredients were tip top n fresh, plating was done the way I liked it to be; of course, I was the only cook in the kitchen, not the only one, my brother came to help twice already..you know who u are, much appreciated. The food was served hot hot hot! Importante! And Eu..thanks for staying back eventhough you've worked all day. Thanks for letting me have the space to do my thing. I'll make baby steps to improve daily. The smiles on the faces of those who came to eat..made it all feel so good. THANKS GUYS!! I'M OUT! PEACE!
Till Sunday (oh I'm not doing the scrambled eggs and eggs whatever) I'll look into my fridge and compose a few dishes that i hope will be pleasing...sardines, quail, lamb, bass, french melon, fine aspa, petit pois, aubergine, girolle, guanciale.tagliolini, black figs.  Guys...I got to clear out my fridge before the new stock arrives on monday.so help a brother out...come n have a lazy sunday with me. Cheers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment