NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Sunday, December 26, 2010

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Headed down to Orchard Towers yesterday midnight...Nooo...Not what u think I was doing there. For those of you who's had to do last min grocery shopping, let me direct you to Jasons Supermarket at Orchard Towers. Its a small supermarket but I discovered a couple of goodies that will be put to use tonight. I also found honey comb...been looking around for it for awhile now. Also some sweet Anjou Pears n some organic veg.


my new chopping block..Xmas present from Dad. 
Xmas present from Mom...She claims that I am her Price Charming


and couple of pictures from Xmas Lunch
Pork Head Terrine "Head Cheese"
PETIT FOURS| ALMOND TUILE| APRICOT BEIGNET| MARSHMELLOW| 
SLICE OF ORANGE:-)

PUMPKIN SOUP| BLACK PEPPER SOYA BREAD| ALMONDS

SUCKLING PIGS| AIR DRYING
BELON OYSTER| RED MULLET| SCALLOP| 
FINISHED PRODUCT WITH SEA WATER FOAM

No comments:

Post a Comment