NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Sunday, December 12, 2010

todays brunch pixs

Boy...thank God that it got busy today...everyone was guessing that people have left for the holidays...two weeks to christmas n then New Year n 2010 's passed n gone like that.  A new chapter awaits n wats he got in store for me?
I'm guessing that by now you know the ingredients that I work with..you know its really funny sometimes when I think of the way things are plated here.  I look back at every dish n to be honest...none of them looks the same!!  thats crazy....


egg n ikura...black trompette...parmesan cream..coriander

french toast...banana...palm sugar

shaved tuna loin
quail ...beet salad...thousand n one things
tuna carpaccio

vacherin mont 'or...yuzu...

No comments:

Post a Comment