NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Suckling Pigs

Besides prepping these little suckling pigs for Christmas day Lunch, I've got a couple of deliveries to make on Christmas Eve day.  I learnt how these little ones should be prep working with David Mollicone at Raffles Grill.  This is one of the dishes that surely impresses. Suckling Pig roasted whole presented table side... Its a beautiful sight.  I take great pride n pleasure in prepping these babies. I know they were taken away way too young and how many of these are demanded in many kitchens around the world? Too many.  I give thanks for their sacrifices and make them proud to know that I put in my best effort in preparing them.  A three day preparation n only a couple of mins in the oven.
Savour these cracklings on our Christmas Day Lunch. A terrine of Pigs Head as a separate dish to the main.
Here's wishing everyone a Merry Merry ChristMas n Happy New Year. God Bless.








No comments:

Post a Comment