NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Saturday, December 11, 2010

SUPPER@HOME

what we had for supper the last few nights.  I've never eaten this well.
in season black trompette mushrooms|braised n pan fried bacon| romaine lettuce| onion rings
this dish tasted so good...full of umami...parmesan cheese would finish this nicely

pan fried beef onglet| black trompette mushrooms| garlic| salt crystals| pan jus
simply heaven...to be honest, it taste way better than the black angus ribeye
wat does one do with left overs from the restaurant???
feed urself n ur family
quail wrapped with bacon|egg sunny side up| vienna bread(crispy on the outside, soft n steaming hot on the inside
yummers!!!!

Bon Apetit my friends!!!
oh...present from my previous bosses at pamplemousse

sorry guys...wat was I thinking, I should have shared it with you that very night.
they say that 2005 was a year of drought........



something that caught my eye
think this is so cool
took the pictures from Gastro on Tours Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment