NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Monday, November 15, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!

Hey looks like we got a winner for the contest. Shoe Addict, right on the money. The carousel is indeed found in Montpellier France...  I took that picture when I was a stage in jardin Des Sens.
You can claim your prize anytime.  Please call ahead to let me know when you'll be coming in  k Shoe Addict.  Thanks for taking part n making the effort.
Also...we are out of fish, lamb and Pear tonight.  On the menu will be, sardines, shortrib, stuffed quail, foie gras, mussels, irish oysters, pasta, I just got some fresh uni. for dessert since I'm out of pear comice, I put in vacherin d'or with mache and pear comice puree. I still have those lovely cherry tomatoes n mache salad n I'll  put those on for tonight as well.

We will not be open next week 22-24 because B Bakery has an outside catering event at Forth Canning n they will be busy doing prep. But do check them out for some lovely baked treats at Forth Canning. Oh which reminds me, Cleo Sorry, I know u guys planning to come by for dinner on Monday. Think you'll have to post pone a week later.  So please do take note of the dates ya.
Thanks for checking in and reading my blog everyone.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment