NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

things I did, I saw, I love....past n present


my companion in frisco BEBE








chef saul equinox
who is a chef who really knows all there is bout food

 dinner at one of our favorite places
wood not marble

lunch i made for myself...dont ask me wat it is

lunch I made myself..Dad telling me to shoot against the light
bouchot mussels
Love this car

finally...the grey covers from across the border
in the end, the chairs amounted to 200 a pcs
which is more expensive than the original chair that I liked which is the osaka
but I must say the grey seats really look comfy n bring the image back to B bakery
the funny thing is that Susie brought the sample material for us to look at...n the fabric that u sit on is actually the reverse side of the cloth..the right side was a coduroy like texture
its more martha looking now :-)

rock n roller
disaster!!!!!


2001 westin stamford
if I can remember that thing holds 100 plates
some of my books
saw this today at P5 at purvis on the way to making name cards
this chair is a beauty n the design...wow
It is paper thin, I kid u not
from the makers of E15 in germany
check out their website
1350 is the price tag..wit 20% discount, n a further 15 this thursday at their show room on Purvis if u interested

$11,000 table , 2.5 m long


another angle of the houdini
comes in natural, black, grey...grey!!!
el bulli at ubi ave 4
my brothers head board...mines the wall
brothers do everything together
found this going through my boxes of kitchen stuff

you seen my dad
MOMMY DEAREST


Funny as ever..playing with Tris

my love
smiley as always
me & gordon & a painting of myself
father & son
mama made this at this very moment
with careful instructions of course
SARDINES!!!!!!!!!
inside looking outside

No comments:

Post a Comment