NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Friday, November 12, 2010

CONTEST!!! CALLING ALL READERS

Ok..so here's the deal...I've had quite  good response for this blog...Never intended for this...just wanted to have a digital diary so my children n my children's children can look at it n say...Hey look at grandpa!!! n maybe recreate my dishes like what michel troisgros did with his dad's dish..think it was salmon... ya...I'm totally out of it here... but the deal is...see the picture on the right of my blog?  the carousel? the question is?
Name me the place where you will find that carousel? correct answers will get a free meal anyday of the week that I'm there at B bakery....so hurry up...start googling for carousels!!!
Dear Viola...thank you for the analogy of the alfa...you know whats funny? That was the car that came pick me at the airport when I first arrived in sanfrancisco for my studies...Drop top gorgeous..and you know what's even funnier? the door would not open on the passenger side. hilarious...I know what you mean from the analogy...and I can sense that u mean well this time n I do hope that I someday become a porche of a chef as well because I'd like to see one macaroon before I hang up my apron. If places like le chateaubriand n l'astrance n MOMOFUKO can do it...I don't see any reason why our own boys can't n I know of a few good fellas who are working hard on the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment