NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Friday, November 12, 2010

SUNDAY BRUNCH 14TH NOV

Hi All.... so far this is wat I've come up with for tomorrow's brunch...I'll definitely try to do some things ahead in anticipation n also, I'll spruce up a little on the service side, explain things before they fumble on queries,  I still got only one item for dessert though but according to my supplier, very sweet pears, no need to do anything to them, he says.  I think this time, its a little more focussed on lighter side of things...I tried getting in some fresh smoked eel but can't, I try for next week again...I'm nearly out the door to pick up some oysters n mussels n white anchovies for our friends on monday...but here are some of the items for tomorrows brunch n not in order n things might change but roughly...the ingredients are what I have available...see  if fancy anything...and hope to see you...Oh n for whatever reasons I don't come out to greet you.pls dont think that I'm proud...I'm just busy n probably a little shy...

BRITTANY SARDINES (OF COURSE)

VINE CHERRY TOMATO|  MACHE|SWEET CORN|  FRESH BERRIES|  YOUNG COCONUT| RASPBERRY VINEGAR JELLY

SALMON GRAVALAX|  TOFU| LEMON| DILL|  EGG MIMOSA

EGGS SUNNY SIDE UP| GIROLLES| FERRY RINGS| YUBA| WHITE ANCHOVIES

STUFFED QUAIL(PORK, FOIE, GIROLLE) | SWEET CORN RISOTTO| MACHE

SMOKED LEMON SOLE| CRISPY POLENTA| LEMON JUICE| GUANCIALE

BABY LAMB RACK| MOUSSAKA| YOGURT| LEMON JUICE

GUANCIALE| TOAST| BUTTER!!!!!! MACHE SALAD

CONFERENCE PEAR| MILLEFEUILLE| CHANTY

BON APETIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment