NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Thursday, November 18, 2010

troubleshooting

I was just informed the other day while chatting with a friend on FB that she was unable to get in on my blog's follower list.  I assume a couple of my friends have also faced the same problem,. I tried it myself n true enough, I encountered the same problem.  I looked it up n spent bout an hour or so trying to fix the problem..still not fixed. ...sent a mail to google blog...hopefully I'll get a solution. Till then, ...

Lazy day today...gonna catch up on some zzzzzzzzz n later will be heading down china town to collect my new aprons n hopefully get some name cards done. coming up with empty pockets when customers ask for namecards is embarassing.... use to think that name card exchanges were only meant for people with neckties in armani suits....

No comments:

Post a Comment