NEXT DESTINATION UNKNOWN

LOOKOUT FOR NEXT LOCATION

Sunday, November 14, 2010

MENU FOR 7PAX TONIGHT MENG & FRIENDS

She said quality over quantity....and I know what she meant by that...don't have anything of exceptional quality but I'll make do with what i got...I devised a 250 menu, eight course last night, did the misenplus as well.  Then I got an sms at 9 this morning..Colin we will go with the 100 menu you proposed yesterday...Shucks me and my big mouth n not using my brain before opening it!! 100 dollars...that's like only one lobster!! anyway here's the menu for your viewing pleasure...n don't forget bout the carousel.
By the way...this menu is available to anyone...this week only. And before I forget...I am open for lunch as well this wednesday on Hari Raya Haji...come on by for a light lunch if you have time..Got nice Mache for salad n the cherry toms as well.

marinated anchovies| spanish peppers
bouchot mussles| pickled cauliflower| black olive powder| garlic powder| pickled kombu
cod brandade| irish oyster| coconut dashi| wasabi mayo| parsley
vine cherry toms| raspberries|sweet corn brulee| balsamic jelly| pickled red peppers| mache
brittany sardine| parsley crumb| balsamic bubbles| lemon juice
smoked lemon sole| crispy polenta| parsley oil| egg mimosa| lemon peelings| smoked bread emulsion
french cod| black olive| eggplant lasagna| almond cream| hazelnut soil| young coconut
pear comice| vanilla panna cotta| lemon bubbles
vacherin d'or| mache| pear comice naturale

No comments:

Post a Comment